Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wake-Up Call

Some people wake up to a rooster and some to an alarm clock, but not me! For the past week I have woken up every morning to an elephant and a giggly little boy! Andrew has this mirror in his crib. When he wakes up in the morning, he does not scream or cry - he plays.

When you push the little tabs hanging off, they make the sound of the animal that is above it. For some reason Andrew really loves to push the purple tab which makes elephant noises. So, every morning over the baby monitor I have been waking up to elephant noises and then Andrew giggling at the elephant noises. Every now and then he throws in another animal sound, but he only seems to giggle at the elephant.

I just let him play away until he either starts getting upset or I am ready for him to start getting into everything!

To anyone who has a hard time getting out of bed in the morning, I recommend you get your own elephant and giggly baby! It sure beats the rooster or beeping alarm and definently helps get you up with a smile on your face!

No comments: