Monday, November 12, 2007

A Blonde Moment

Paul wanted me to blog this about myself, and since I still don't think it was a blonde moment, I will! I don't want to hear about how I tell funny stories about everyone but myself, so here we go...

We were at Gander Mountain this weekend (which is an outdoor store - not a mountain). They were having a clearance tent sale outside. We walked through the tent before we went inside the store. Caleb wanted a new tent for his birthday, so we had looked at tents - but did not find anything. I had found the small clip-on fans I had been looking for all summer for Andrew's stroller and carseat, so as we were paying for those I noticed that there was a sign for a 50-75% off tent sale. I asked Paul if he had seen any tents for sale outside (since that is what we were looking for). The sign was for the tent that all of the clearance stuff was in. I read it as tents being on clearance, not a tent of clearance!

Is it really that off-the-wall thing for an outdoor sale to have their tents clearanced - especially going into the winter???

No comments: