Tuesday, November 13, 2007

HE FOUND THE BATHROOM!!!

This is what happens when you lay your (dare I say) too quiet child down on the floor for a bottle and get busy:

you suddenly remember about said too quiet child and go to find him....you find him in the bathroom eating I don't want to know what off the floor (this IS the boys bathroom)!!

Luckily, I do know it is a napkin that was carried from the kitchen earlier, but that does not make me feel that much better!! It looks like he is wiping his nose in the first picture and then eating the napkin proudly though!!

I told the boys they have to start keeping doors shut. They have done great remembering to close THEIR doors so he doesn't eat and throw up on their toys. Not doing to great remembering the bathroom door though!!!

No comments: