Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Taste of Twins

Today I am getting a small taste of what it is like to have twins. I know, I missed what I would assume would be the hardest stage - the newborn stage. Still, a small taste. I am keeping a little GIRL that is nine days older than Andrew. Yes I am still keeping Lilah too, so that means I have a four year old, a two year old and two seven month olds. Yes, I AM CRAZY!!! I know!

Andrew is loving it. He flirts with her just like he flirts with any other woman! They are funny to watch and listen to. They are "talking" to each other right now. Andrew does his squealey talk and then Carter does a squealey talk back. They are SO cute together.

Bryce was excited when he found out we were keeping her today. Chrisanna brought her over yesterday and when Bryce got up and got past the confusion and concern of thinking that I traded Andrew in - he told me she was really cute and he wanted a little girl sister too! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Heather's World!
Love,Mom