Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Just wanted to post and tell everyone HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I know I have not posted in a while - I will...SOON!!

At dinner (or lunch, actually) while we were fixing plates, etc, we took turns saying what we were thankful for. The kids started before we even had a chance to say anything about it.

Daddy was thankful that he was able to be home and spend time with his family, who he has been missing a lot lately!

Mommy is thankful for all of her gorgeous, healthy, BOYS.

Caleb is thankful for (all of the animals).

Isaac is thankful for Jesus and the animals and his family.

Bryce is thankful for (everything everyone else said).

Andrew is thankful for bababababa.

We were all very thankful for the chance to enjoy each other today. We did nothing (other than cooking...), had no where to be, just took it easy! It was much needed!! I will post more about our day and some post from over the past week when I get a chance.

No comments: