Thursday, November 08, 2007

Useful Regurgitation

Okay - I guess the boys are rubbing off on me too much.

I was going through the blog and ran across the picture of Andrew's artwork. I have decided that I need to start bottling the stuff. There has got to be a use for it! I mean if they say to use hemmorhoid cream for under-eye puffiness, surely a little regurgitated baby formula HAS to be good for something! I have a few ideas! For example, Paul's shirt with the artwork - after I washed it, it still has a butterfly, but it seemed to have brought the color BACK into the shirt!
The butterfly is the shirts color before it faded!! Pretty impressive, but sad that I am going to go Shout the shirt to get it back to its FADED color!

As much as comes out of that child - I could bottle it with him alone and probably supply a nation with whatever product we could make out of it!

No comments: