Tuesday, December 12, 2006

You Continuously Amaze Me!!

I hosted our monthly Bunko group at my house last night, which meant the boys had to leave for the evening. Paul was wanting to take the boys to Putt-Putt, only to find out that one of our local Putt-Putt places was already closed for the summer and the other one closes at 7pm (which they had to be gone from 7-9).

When we found this out, I got online and looked to see what movies were showing. Paul was going to take the boys to see Happy Feet - so I thought.

He came home and cleaned out the fish tank and then headed out, but not before he told me he had changed his plans. Instead of going to the movies, where the kids would be sitting and quiet and busy, he decided he was going to do some Christmas shopping. He said they were going to get my present and he was going to let the boys pick out one gift each (for themselves).

He took them to Burger King for dinner and let them play for a while. Then he took them to TOYS R US and Best Buy!!! Now, he has not taken all the boys shopping by himself more than a couple of times - and we are talking Walmart for groceries or last minute gifts type of thing. I don't even like going to Toys R Us with one kids by myself and he took them ALL!! Very impressive!

The boys came home very excited. They all ran in (while there were still people here) and started announcing what they each got. Then Caleb announced how much was spent on my present - which was a give away to the gift!!

All in all it was a good night. Paul said that Isaac and Bryce behaved very well and Caleb had some issues - just like all weekend!! Now I need to go clean my kitchen!!!!!!!

No comments: