Thursday, December 21, 2006

Busy Weekend

I know I have kinda slacked a little lately in postings, but this is a busy time of year. This past weekend we went down to Texas for a BUSY weekend. I got to go see my best friend graduate college. She has been working very hard for a long time to raise her three boys and get a degree and she did, finally, and graduated cum laude!! I am very proud of her and happy for her.

Then Sunday we went and saw my Aunt get baptized. It was so great to hear her wonderful testimony - it was a long road for her to get where she is!! It was also great to see everyone. She got baptized in the church that Paul and I went to before we moved away. We got to see many friends there, on top of my parents, grandmother, aunt, and cousins (and their husbands).

The boys had a long weekend. We got up at 4:30 Saturday morning so we could make it to graduation in time. Thanks Mom, Dad and Aunt Linda for keeping the boys so Paul and I could go together. The boys really enjoy spending time with Aunt Linda!

Paul has had this week off and has next week off, so we have been getting last minute Christmas stuff done while the boys are still in school. Unlike most schools, our schools don't get out until tomorrow.

No comments: