Wednesday, December 13, 2006

OOPS!!

I don't know that Paul will be taking the boys Christmas shopping for me again!! Between Caleb coming home and telling me how much they spent on me and then Bryce today - I think that is it!! He had already told me what he was planning on getting me, so when Caleb told me what they spent, it kind of gave away what it was.

Paul brought it in and showed it to me since Caleb gave it away. Well, this morning, I could not find my camera. I asked Bryce if he had seen it. "Yes, it is in the car. It is BIG and it is a surprise for you."

I was asking about my little digital camera, and he was telling me about the camcorder they got me for Christmas. I guess after he said that he went to my room to look for my digital and saw the bag with the camcorder because he brought it to me and said "Here it is! Do you like it?"

Aren't kids great. You don't even have to carefully unwrap in this house to peek at what you are getting because the kids can't keep it secret - even when they are trying too!!!

Good news - you will now be able to see clearer video of the kids!!!

No comments: