Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Company Christmas Party

Friday we went to Paul's company Christmas party. It is always nice to go every year because there are not a whole lot of times that I get to go out and be around other adults - kid free!!

Every year the company puts on a slide show. Throughout the years, when the employees are out of jobs, they take pictures. They take the best, funniest pictures and compile them for a slide show at the party. They are usually hilarious. This year - during the slide show - something hilarious happened to me.

For those of you that read this frequently, you may remember that a little while back Paul accidently told a guy at work "I love you" at the end of a phone conversation. Well, at the party, I ended up sitting between Paul and the guy that he said that too, Bill. During the slide show, I we had our chairs turned around so we could see the slide show. Paul was kind of sitting behind me instead of beside me.

A newer co-worker came up and asked if he could take our picture. Bill said "yeah, I guess." The guy taking the picture told Bill and I to move closer and act like we like each other. "We can, but man she is Paul's wife." This was funny enough, just the mix-up, but I immediately thought of the phone conversation where Paul ended with I love you.

I ended up in some funky love triangle or something!! The guy took the photo, but I had Bill and Paul with their arms around me - and I am dying laughing (could not compose myself for the photo!!). Here is the picture:

No comments: