Friday, December 15, 2006

Baby or Octopus?

I don't know for sure that we are having a baby. I think, quite possibly, we are having an octopus. How else can he be EVERYWHERE inside me at once - and he is not SUPPOSE to be very big right now (I guess we will see if he is more than two weeks too big still next week when we visit the dr.).

I guess I spoke too soon in the previous post about having a calm baby! The last couple of days the baby has been HURTING me. I don't know what body part he is sitting on - but it is very uncomfortable (and when he gets off that body part he moves to my BLADDER!).

He moves non-stop the last couple of days and it is already getting pretty uncomfortable. Paul thinks it is funny and actually makes him move more. I think, if he is not an octopus and is in fact a human, he will be a great boxer!!

No comments: