Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Childhood Memory

I was just reminded about something that happened when we were growing up. I am talking to my sister and we are being immature (go figure).

When we were younger, we were at home and my parents were gone. Well, since there are four of us, we all managed to get into trouble when Mom and Dad were gone. One day, in particular, we still frequently laugh about.

I don't even remember why this happened, but my older brother and sister HUNG my little brother in my parents closet - FROM HIS UNDERWEAR. We are talking the ultimate wedgie!!! I hope my kids don't read this before they are old enough to not do this, but it is just one of those childhood memories you will never forget!!

It was not funny to him then, but he laughs WITH us about it now! I am scared to know what other memories will be commented on now, but at least I control what stays!! HAHA!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...other childhooh memories....

How bout the time Meaghan wrote down every curse word her older brother said when Mom and Dad were gone. When Mom and Dad got home Meaghan presented the list to them and asked for definitions of each.

Or...

How bout the time Meaghan burst into tears because Dad told her to "stifle yourself". I (her sister) asked why she was crying...she said it was because she didn't know what stifle meant.

Love you Meg

A Princess, five guys - then me!! said...

yes, well I could not beat anyone up - I was too weak (or hang them from a closet hook) so I had to be creative in my comebacks!!

A Princess, five guys - then me!! said...

I warned you all that we were being immature!!

Anonymous said...

Speak for yourself. I have never ever ever been immature!

Okay, maybe once...but no more than twice or three times :)

Anonymous said...

GIRLS, I'M WARNING IF YOU DON'T BE QUIET AND GET IN BED YOU WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE!! STOP ARGUING RIGHT NOT!!

How about that for a memory!

I love you both very much.

Oh, by the way, I didn't think Ronnie was laughing about this yet...I don't think he has forgiven me for laughing when you guys called me at work. We scared the kid for life...I love you Ronald...Mom

Anonymous said...

Okay then Mom....How bout telling the girls to be quiet and go to bed when it was the boys causing all the trouble?!?!