Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Am Seriously Scared!!

Mom called me this morning and told me to tell Paul how much I love him and appreciate him because you never know when he could just drop dead and I would never be able to tell him that. Luckily, we tell each other all the time, but never enough!

Apparantly, a man at the church she works for, a very athletic man, literally dropped dead. They are waiting for an autopsy report to know for sure what happened.

Well, tonight I was watching a show with the same theme. Appreciate what you have and let people that you love know how you feel about them while you can, because you never know what tomorrow holds (or even a minute from now!).

It kind of has me scared. Why is this a common topic today? Is something going to happen? I can see little sleep tonight!

No comments: