Thursday, January 07, 2010

Weight Comparison

Mady is starting to get some chunk on her, so I thought I would weigh her today. She weighed in at 17 pounds 5 ounces.

I started wondering what Andrew weighed at this age (and since they were born the same month, it is VERY easy to look up January of 2008 on this great blog!!) Since I had two drs that considered him FTT (failure to thrive) because he was not gaining weight fast enough, I was just curious the size difference.

Andrew WEIGHED MORE!! He was 17 pounds 8 ounces at the beginning of January and 18 pounds 2 ounces at the end of January (that is when we started the Pediasure diet).

Kinda makes you wonder! Especially since, when we moved here and took him to see the pediatrician the first time, the dr looked through his chart and said he was NEVER FTT!!!

This is where I tell you that a mothers instinct is a very special thing and you should follow it!

No comments: