Sunday, January 17, 2010

Allergy-Ridden Head Lice

We had this conversation with Caleb (11 years old) at dinner. I guess I should consider this a clean dinner conversation compared to some others I have heard!

"I think I have head lice."

"Why do you think you have head lice?" I asked

"But they must be allergic to pollen." he said

"Why do you think you have head lice that is allergic to pollen?" I asked laughing

"Because my head itches when I go outside and I am allergic to pollen so they probably are too."

"So these allergy-ridden head lice only make your head itch when you go outside and they start sneezing from the pollen?"

"That is the only thing I can figure."

Because THAT makes PERFECT sense!!!!

And, for the record, he does NOT have head lice, with or without allergies.

No comments: