Tuesday, January 19, 2010

NINE Months Old



My baby girl is NINE months old today! :(

She goes to the dr Friday, so I will post her stats then.

But here is what she is doing:

She is eating ALL the time. I finally got her taking a cup without her even really thinking about it. She is taking one bottle a day, when we are trying to wind her down and get her calm for bed. I will be ending that bottle shortly (hopefully). She will only eat stage 3 baby food and she enjoys all of the graduate snacks. Her favorite though is what ever we are eating! Oh, she LOVES LOVES LOVES clementines!! Sadly, we found that out as they were going out of season!!

She is wearing 12-18 month clothes for the most part (6-12 month jeans). Size 3 diapers (still HATES dirty diapers on her...hopefully that will help me out in the future). Size 4 shoes.

She has hair and it is getting really thick, but she doesn't have much length to it. It appears as though she MIGHT have her Moms hair!

She still only has two teeth! I am beginning to think she is forever going to be a two tooth wonder! She doesn't let that slow her down when she is eating though!

She is walking!!! Only holding on to things (thank goodness) and it is still pretty new so she is kinda slow at it. She loves to explore the house and get into everything! She also found my computer yesterday (which explains the earlier post if you saw it). I can no longer holder her while I type. She takes over.

She has a LOT to say. She talks all the time (I have NO idea where she gets that from). And, I guess she has decided the computer is also a good outlet for her voice! She is saying dada, mama, bye bye, no (especially to her brothers) and hi (which she just started today). She waves when she says hi and bye. She blows kisses (slobbery kisses since she sticks her tongue out and slobbers on her hands before she sends the kisses flying). She loves to clap. If you start singing "Mady Cake" to her she will get a huge smile and start clapping (usually even if she is screaming she will stop if you sing this to her), And she likes Peep a boo.

We also started putting her in the wagon instead of stroller when we go for walks in the neighborhood, She really likes the wagon!!

That is all I can think of right now. She is getting big and busy!!!


No comments: