Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Many Faces of Madeleine

After 13 days of below freezing temps and then having some dark and gloomy days, we have ALL been needing some sunshine and warmth. Today we got it! It hit 70 degrees with nothing but sunshine! Needless to say, after nap we hit the outdoors! Andrew has been itching to play with the scooter Santa brought him!

I prefer taking pictures outside because the lighting is so much better (I am not good at taking pics with flash). So, I couldn't pass on taking the camera out with us. Madeleine was hamming it up for the camera. She was making faces I had never seen her make before!

The first picture looks like she is holding a phone....I don't know what she was doing!










1 comment:

Faith said...

Adorable! Your daughter is so cute! You are truly blessed!