Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WiiFit Family

I was working out this evening on the Wii. The boys like to sit and watch, but tonight they got into it. I was running in place and had Bryce on one side of me, Isaac on the other running in place with me and AJ running circles in the living room. Then I did step aerobics. At first AJ was the only one steppin with me. He was high stepping it too. I almost had to stop working out because I was laughing so much (and so was he). Then all three of the older boys joined in. All over the living room the boys had their hands on their waist, stepping - with nothing to step on (we only have one balance board). Caleb was the first to give up. He said he doesn't know how to dance and it was not fun (ummm, we weren't dancing).

Bryce really had me cracking up though. He was REALLY getting into it. While we were doing the step aerobics he says "is this working my calves?" I told him it was. "I can REALLY feel the burn."

I don't know where they get this stuff from, but LOVE the material I get from these kids!

I even had Mady joining in. She would not stop crying, so I did some step aerobics with her. She seemed to like it.

No comments: