Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Be Glad You're Not At OUR House

Seriously!! I had this lazy day planned for today of doing absolutely NOTHING! Instead, I had to take Caleb to the dr because of his coughing(he weighs 52 lbs.). He has bronchitis! He is on steroids, a z-pack and an inhaler (yes they are ALL three on inhalers right now!). So I took him back to school and came home. I woke up not feeling all that great and have gone downhill from there. I slept for a couple of hours and got up to do my runs of getting kids picked up.

At about 5, Bryce came in and his eyes looked a little red. I felt him and he was warm so I took his temperature. It was 101.7! Why can't they ever get sick at the same time. I am going to end up back at the doctors office tomorrow with Bryce apparantly!

So, tonight will be an early bed time. I am ready to go to bed now, but I am trying to hold off a little longer for the kids! Of course, it is going to take 30 minutes just to go through medicine rounds!!

Daddy could come back to town anytime now!!!

No comments: