Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Bryce Cooked Dinner and Boy Will Papa and Marmar Be Proud

Bryce cooked dinner Sunday night. When I say he cooked, I mean he did everything except put the food in the oil and take it out. He made fried catfish nugget. He picked them out in from the freezer section, he went home and battered the catfish and kept Paul loaded up with them. It was SOOO cute. Then after it was all cooked - he ate more than Paul!

Paul had everyones dinner dished loaded and the mess cleaned up and Bryce was still sitting at the table asking for more catfish. Then he got up Monday morning asking for catfish for breakfast. I am sure Marmar and Papa are SOOOOO proud!!

I have been trying for a week to post the pictures, but cannot get them to load properly. When I can get them loaded correctly I will post them.

No comments: