Sunday, September 24, 2006

Pregnancy Update

I don't think this pregnancy could be any different than the others. I know I have said that many times, but it seems like everyday I have another symptom or something that I did not have with the others. We are just hoping that these symptoms are not the only difference in the pregnancy!!!

I cannot eat lasagna, pizza, spagetti, etc. This sucks because behind Mexican food, Italian is probably my second favorite. I crave these foods, but if I eat them... I feel sick the rest of the day!!

I tried to not take my anti-nausea medicine Friday. That was a mistake. I started feeling bad, quick. Since I got up and was up for a few minutes before I took it, it seemed to not work as quick as taking it before I get up.

Energy? What is that. I did not have much of that before now, but it is bad!! I take my prenatal vitamins but I am not sure they are doing a whole lot for me. This is something I will have to discuss when I go back to the dr.

Hopefully, since I am in the last month of my first trimester, I will start feeling better and get some more energy. I am not going to hold my breath on it though, nothing else has been by the book (my book of norms anyway) so I am learning to just expect the unexpected!!

No comments: