Friday, September 15, 2006

Such A Boy!!!

We are sitting at home this morning, which is really nice considering our day yesterday!! I just caught Bryce in the refrigerator and told him to get out. He brought me a small bottle of gatorade and said he got a bottle.

I asked him what he needed a bottle for, but unfortunately already knew where he was headed. He said he needed it to potty in.

A while back he needed to go potty really bad when we were in the car and there were no bathrooms around. I had a water bottle in the car and let him potty in it. Now I think he holds it until we get into the car. As soon as we pull away from whereever we are he asks if there is a bottle in the car.

Up to now, it has only been in the car. NOW THE HOUSE TOO?? I guess I am going to have to just let him pee in his pants and wear them for awhile until he learns that he has to potty before we leave!

No comments: