Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Gotta Brag!!!

That is the point of this blog anyway right? We spent FOREVER at a car dealership yesterday. We picked up Daddy from work for lunch and went to a dealership to check out the Mazda 5, which we had seen Sunday when we went looking, but all but one of the dealerships we looked at were closed.

Bryce was SOOOO good. We went in and asked if we could go for a test drive. We went on a pretty lengthy, but good test drive. Bryce loved it! By the time he got back he was referring to it as "my car." He even told me I could drive HIS car. I asked him if we should get a yellow one and have Mom's Taxi painted in black on it. He liked that idea!!

We did not eat lunch before we went to the dealership and did not get to eat until close to one, so he was exceptionally good! He also did not get a nap at all, so I was really expecting a lot worse from him. What a pleasant surprise!

No comments: