Friday, April 04, 2008

Tornado Damage Pictures

Since I was in the closet with my kids, I could not go take pictures of the storm last night (haha - like I would have gone out there anyway). Our news stations have people sending pictures to them, so I have put together some pictures of our area. I DID NOT TAKE THESE PICTURES!! Almost all of them have different people taking the photo, I just want to give those of you that have asked an idea of what happened.

They have confirmed three tornados in central Arkansas, so far. The one that hit us (and actually ALL three of them they have confirmed) were EF2's(111-135 mph winds). We drove by the mobile home park where the fire was. A tree fell on a trailer and caused a gas leak, which was then struck by lightening - causing the fire.

In our neighborhood over 25 houses had flooding problems. 2-6 inches of water in their house.




No comments: