Wednesday, April 02, 2008

New Toy...First Time

My Sweetie got me a new toy!!



I have been wanting one for a while, and he ordered me one. I just got it yesterday and had to try to actually make something. I had already gotten some fabric because I was going to make Andrew a monkey blanket. I started his blanket, but I am taking it to get his name put on it before I sew it together. Here is my first project completed with the machine:



It is no where near perfect, but AJ won't be staring at my seams too much, I guess. He still likes rubbing a blanket on his cheek while he sucks his thumb and it is a lot easier to carry around a small blanket and keep up with it than a big one. I even put a ring on it so it can be attached to things and hopefully won't get lost!

I will continue to practice and maybe I will figure this machine all out, but not too bad for very little, if any, previous sewing practice!

No comments: