Monday, April 14, 2008

Daddy's New Toy

Who knew. If you want your husband to run errands with you - whatever errands you want, how ever far away the errand - just buy him the vehicle of his dreams!

I don't remember Paul EVER ASKING to run errands. He went everywhere I wanted to go without complaint!

We went to Hot Springs yesterday. Downtown Hot Springs flooded week before last when we were hit with tornadoes and flooding here. We have been downtown several times to the little shops. It was very sad to see many stores closed and empty as they try to fix the damage of the water. We went to a great little place to eat called BubbaLu's. They sale burgers and dogs. It was really good and a cute little place. The older couple that was running it were very sweet and enjoyed talking to the boys.

Paul put over 200 miles on his Jeep this weekend.

I still have not driven it. I would not even move it out of my way in the driveway the other day. I sure don't want to be behind the wheel (or the one that parked it) the first time it gets a scratch or ding! It doesn't matter how good I drive or park - if someone does anything to it under my watch....

No comments: