Friday, April 11, 2008

First Blanket Complete

I got Andrew's blanket finished - my first big blanket! There are a few things I still need to fix, but it is finished enough that it is on Andrew's bed. He has been continuously trying to pull it off of my lap when I am working on it.

I took it and had his name put on it. I think it turned out cute. The blanket is not perfect and I still have a LOT to learn, but all and all - not too bad. Andrew was happy that it was finished and on is bed. I am glad he wants it.

It is a little 3D. He never sleeps under his blanket. He usually wads it up under him and sleeps on it. So, I decided (after I messed up when sewing the monkey on) to stuff the monkeys face and now he has a built in pillow (in the middle of the blanket). More than anything, it was basically just as a cover for his bed - not necessarily for his to sleep under.



No comments: