Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another Project

Yes, Paul says I am "driven" because I keep doing projects, even though half the time I have a baby on my lap or I am chasing someone, etc.

I am enjoying my sewing machine, although I still have a LOT to learn! For example, this project was I made a belt for Andrew. His pants are ALWAYS falling off (that is what happens when you need 0/3 month in the waist and 12 month in length). So, I decided I would make him a simple little belt that would do the trick. I am measuring his waist and cutting and sewing and Paul asks if I checked to see if the belt would fit through his loops on his jeans. UM, NO! Hadn't even thought about that! That is something a good sewing person would think of!

I CAN make it work on his jeans, although I will probably have to put the belt through the loops BEFORE I put them on him! It is not the most fashionable belt, but I cannot find ANY belts small enough for him, so if it does the job....

No comments: