Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What A Dufous!!

Paul called me at about 5:40 ( a few minutes ago). When I answered the phone I answered by asking if he forgot to call and tell me he was going to be late. He said he had changed the time on his computer to pacific time because he was doing some work on instruments that the time needed to be set for Las Vegas.

The cleaning lady walked by his office. He looked at his clock on his computer and it said 3:20. He was thinking she was there REAL early. Then he started looking around and noticed noticed that there was noone there!!

He forgot to change his clock back. Maybe for Father's Day we should get him a BIG clock for his office!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leaving work at 5:40 is late??? Man, I want his job! If I left at 5:40, I'd be flogged for cutting out early! Love you guys! Lindsay