Thursday, June 14, 2007

One Day At A Time

Well, I had finally started to find my groove of trying to get as close to getting everything done that needed to be done on a daily basis, and then it was summer. So, now I have been starting all over - and I think I am starting to get back in it.

Summer, so far, has been pretty good. The kids are already bored, but I guess that is what I expected. Bryce has been doing a lot better with the attitude. The only "meltdowns" we are having is at naptime/bedtime - and those are sometimes doozies!! I guess he needed someone other than me to play with!

The boys are playing pretty well together, keeping each other occupied - which is really nice to see. Caleb is still bossy, but his brothers seemed to have gotten used to it! I can't say we NEVER have fights or arguements, but all and all it has been a pretty peaceful summer - considering there are four (five in the evenings and weekends) boys in this house!

Now - let me add this is only week 2 of summer (the first full week) and this could all change in a moment!! That is why I am taking it ONE DAY AT A TIME!!

No comments: