Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Isaac Loses Another Tooth (literally)

Saturday morning, Paul went and got donuts for breakfast. We were all sitting at the table eating and Isaac says "Look, my tooth finally fell out." He has had a loose tooth for about a week now. I asked him when he lost it and he said he had just lost it. I asked where it was and he said he never saw it, but there is a hole now.

It appears as though Isaac swallowed the tooth while eating his donut. I guess he has his calcium for a while.

The tooth fairy forgot to come Saturday night. After I cleaned the room Sunday evening, I asked Isaac if he ever saw any money from the tooth fairy. He said no. I told him that while I was cleaning his room, I found some money on the floor under where his head is. I told him he must have knocked it out from under the pillow and I would give it to him when we went to the store.

Thnak goodness, he believed me. I felt bad, because the last time he lost a tooth, I completely forgot about the tooth fairy!! So, since he did not get anything for the last tooth, he got five dollars this time!

No comments: