Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Oh, It Just Gets More Exciting

I took the kids to the park this morning. It was pretty warm and very humid!! Isaac and Bryce kept complaining that they wanted to leave because they were thirsty (I know, what was I thinking not taking drinks in this weather!!). Caleb never complained of being hot or thirsty until we left.

We did not get very far before I hear "Caleb barfed." I thought I misheard, but then I smelt it. The smell about made me sick! We had to drive the rest of the way home with the air on full blast and the windows down!! Then I came home and got to scrub the seat he was in, the seat in front of him and the floor all around with Pine-sol. We have still had to drive with windows down, because now it just smells like pine-sol vomit!!

PS Caleb is fine. After we got home I told him to get in a cool shower. Went to check on him and he had it as HOT as it could get!! I put it on luke-warm and he stayed in for about a minute! I am sure that helped! THen he tried to crawl into bed UNDER his blanket. He came out awhile later and said he needed some HOT soup, and his temperature taken. Couldn't really figure out the "cool off" aspect I guess. After a nap - with no blanket and the fan on, he came out and announced he was as good as new!!!

No comments: