Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Weight Issues

We went out for dinner last night with some friends (the boys and I). When we got home, almost instantly Caleb said he was fat and needed to go on a diet. I asked him if someone was saying he was fat and he said a few people were. I again told him he wasn't fat, he was right where he needed to be, but he continued to argue that he was fat.


Here is my plan of action.

Friday, Andrew has his two month appointment. I think I am going to take Caleb with me. When the dr comes in I am going to ask to speak to him alone and tell him what is going on. Then I am going to ask him to weigh Caleb and talk to him about his weight. Maybe coming from a dr will be more meaningful then coming from me! Luckily, we have an amazing pediatrician and I know he would be more than happy to do that for me!

No comments: