Thursday, June 14, 2007

Another 10 Gone!

I have lost 10 pounds since May 22!!!

I don't normally weigh myself. Really! People ask me what I weigh and I say I don't know. They think I just don't want to tell my weight and I get lectured over how I should not mind telling my weight because I am small. I really don't normally know what I weigh! I don't want to know. I am happy with where I was pre-pregnancy and I don't need to have a number to make me feel bigger or smaller than I am!

It is kind of frustrating right now when people start talking about needing to lose weight, because if I join in the conversation they all tell me I am good where I am and I don't need to lose weight. It is not that I am wanting to be a barely-there person, like many young women are deciding to be. I just want to fit into my clothes!!! My wardrobe right now consists of two pairs of jeans and about 6 shirts (several of which I wore while I was pregnant). To some, I might look small, but I am not just being vain when I say something about losing weight. I just want to have clothes to wear!!! When I can get back into my closet full of clothes - I will be content with where I am!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just ignore people that judge you for your weight (either because it's too much or too little). As long as you are eating healthy and you're happy with your weight, tell them to buzz off. Besides, chasing after all those kids should burn enough calories to get you to the weight you want! Love you. Lindsay
--P.S. I need to get rid of some clothes and some of them may fit you so I'll pull them out for you the next time you come down.