Sunday, June 03, 2007

Bad Hairday/Good Mood


I was trying to get a better picture of his bad hairday (if you double-click on the picture it will enlarge and you can see the bad hairday better!) and got this picture instead:

I gave up on trying to get a better picture of the bad hairday because I LOVE this picture and had to stop to play with him. Andrew is definently a morning person! Every morning he wakes up and spends about an hour smiling and laughing - at nothing!! He can stare at the blank wall and smile, but if he sees one of us he laughs or smiles big!! I am not a morning person (especially when the boys come in at 5:30 am ready to start the day) but as soon as I see him smiling and laughing, the screaming, argueing and fighting of his brothers fades away, and it makes it so much easier to get up and get going (and harder - it is hard to leave a happy playful baby)!!

Melts my heart!

No comments: