Friday, June 01, 2007

So This Is How It Is Going To Be...

We are having a bad problem with flies, what's new right? Comes with the territory with where we live. Well, today the boys found a "fly" in the window in our living room. They kept telling me about it, and I was getting frustrated, because it is not the first fly that has been in our house. They forgot to mention that it was a fly the size of Texas!! Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration, but not much! This thing is a good two inches long and inch wide.

Isaac was talking to my Dad on the phone and was telling him about it. Isaac told him that this fly was going to suck my brain out when I go to sleep tonight. Guess who will not be going to sleep tonight!!

I closed the blinds - and the curtains (I never close the curtains). My hope is that this monster will kill itself trying to get out! In the meantime, I have to HEAR it trying to escape - over the television and kids!! Yeah, it is that loud!

I would get Caleb to kill it (I would puke if I heard that thing smoosh) but here is the scenario - I would have to go in another room (so I don't hear it) while he did it. He would either a) make it mad and have it sucking everyones brains out or b) catch it and keep it as a pet. Neither one of these sound good to me. If he did kill it, he would leave the leftovers for me to clean - and that, too, would probably make me loose my dinner.

What happened to me being the princess of this house and the guys taking care of me? They are all so brave that, usually at bedtime everyone wants their doors left open - tonight they could not close them quick enough! They must have scared themselves while talking about how it was going to suck MY brains out (not that I have any to spare at this point!)!!

No comments: