Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My Day

My day started out with this: After I drop the kids off, I had to run to Walmart because we have been out of milk for three days now. When we get home and put up the milk, I sit down and feed Andrew. I start hearing rumbling pants and am lecturing him about not making it all come out the top of his diaper (which he is GREAT at doing). I pick him up and look at his back - nothing! I look at him and he has a huge smile on his face. About that time - my leg is feeling warm. I look down and there is poop all over my leg, running down the arm of the couch. It did not come up the top, but out the side this time! So, I am trying to get Bryce to get me a towel to clean it up. I don't want to move because if I do the poop will go under the cushions on the couch. As Bryce walks up with a towel - Andrew throws up down the front of my shirt! He had just a little poop on him - I am literally covered in poop and throw-up and he was just giggling away about it all (which makes it hard to be too upset with him)!!

It is so GREAT being a mother (seriously - despite it all!)!!!

No comments: