Saturday, February 24, 2007

Where is Bryce?

Bryce has not slept all night since we moved. He gets up in the middle night and gets in our bed or sleeps on our floor. I have been trying to break him of this by making him get back in his bed - when I have the energy to get up and take him!!

So, yesterday morning, I woke up and thought I remembered hearing Bryce coughing at some point during the night, but I did not see him anywhere. Then I noticed a firetruck blanket hanging out from under my bed. I lifted the bed skirt and saw a sleeping Bryce. That is right - he was sleeping under the bed! I guess he thought if he was under the bed, we would not see him and take him back to his bed.

In the middle of the night last night, I awoke to Bryce coughing. I looked and did not see him. I lifted the bed skirt again and behold - there was Bryce!

This is where he watches cartoons too!!! I guess this is his hiding spot now!

No comments: