Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Contractions Update

Yesterday I only felt two slight contractions all day!!! It was great. Today, however, I have had two have-to-lay-down-in-fetal-position, worst so far, contractions in the last 45 minutes. Not a very promising way to start the day! Luckily for me - Bryce has school today. The only plans I have is to have lunch with my husband - who amazingly is still home!!

I guess it is a good thing I see the doctor every two weeks now. I am not sure that this one is liking it inside me as much as the others did. It will be interesting to see if we even make it to 40 weeks! I am ready as soon as he is healthy enough to make an appearance!

Last night, I had my shirt pulled up and was watching my stomach ripple as the baby moved. Paul saw and said it looked disgusting - like there is a worm or something moving around in there. I told him there was definently something - but a wee bit bigger than a worm!!!

Amazing - baby number 4 and all of a sudden it looks disgusting!! It might have something to do with the speed in which he moves and the never ending movement I guess. It does look kind of strange to watch - especially if you don't feel it all the time and get used to it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am anxious for the new arrival...what is the current due date. Sounds he will be an active one! I remember when...well just think of all those speedy boy cousins he has. Even the girl cousin is not so slow....Love Mom