Monday, February 12, 2007

FINALLY!!

THE CAR IS IN THE GARAGE!!!

Don't give me too much credit, the garage is not cleaned out, I just went out and moved everything and piled it on one side, so now I can park in there. It only took about an hour :)!
I got done just in time for it to start raining, so now if we have to go anywhere (and I think it is suppose to be raining in the morning) - we won't get wet getting to the car!

On the downside, I was going to try to put some boxes out and see if the trashman would pick them up. I put the can out last night so that this morning all I had to do was put out a couple of bags and the boxes. As soon as I pulled out to take the kids to school, the trashman was pulling up to pick up trash. So. not only did I not get all the trash out, but the boxes did not make it either. I told Paul, I guess I am going to have to start putting ALL the trash out the night before and hope that animals don't get into it. I was not expecting them at 7:30 this morning!!!

No comments: