Friday, February 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Robby

This morning, on the way home from taking the kids to school, Bryce announced that it was Robby's birthday (Robby is one of his imaginary friends). Bryce asked if we could have a birthday party for him. Since we had to go grocery shopping, I let him get some cupcakes (for Robby). After lunch, Bryce went and took his nap. When he got up he asked for a cupcake. He went in to the kitchen and saw that one was missing. He asked if Robby already ate one. "Yes, you told him they were for his birthday and he could not wait anymore!"

Bryce asked if Robby talked to me. I told him he had to tell me he wanted a cupcake. He said okay and went and ate his cupcake. I guess as long as Robby actually spoke to me to tell me that he wanted the cupcake - it was okay!

No comments: