Friday, February 23, 2007

Moving - Again

Paul - his office, not us!

Paul took yesterday off from work since he had to go out of town today. It is looking like he will be there for two weeks at this point. Wednesday, he found out that they would probably be moving into their new office starting next Friday. Since it was Thursday and ALL the boys had school, we went to his office to pack it up. On the way he got a phone call about personnel on the ER's.

When we got there, I went in and started packing. I got his whole office packed while he was talking! I think he packed one out of eight boxes (and it only had two things in it). We went to his bosses office - which is FULL of papers, files, books, etc. Paul told him I could have his office packed in an hour tops. He said no because he was scared of what I would find!!

Anyways - his office is packed and they will probably be in the new office by the time he gets home from Kansas City!

No comments: