Friday, February 02, 2007

I must say, I have always wanted a house with a split floorplan, then I was apprehensive about it before we moved in because of Bryce's asthma attack. Well, I LOVE IT!! First off, let me say that NO ONE has had a cough or wheeze since the day we moved into this house - AMAZING!

It is so nice for the kids to be able to play (quite noisely) and not be able to hear it all! I can be in the kitchen and can't hear the bird screaming in Caleb's room! It is great!

The last couple of nights the dogs have been locked in the hall right outside of our bedroom. In the mornings, because Bryce cannot get through the gate, we hear "Mommy, Daddy get up - it's a beautiful morning!" Luckily, strangely and amazingly, we have been awake before the boys! They seem to be sleeping SOOOO much better now. Bryce is not even waking up in the middle of the night crying like he did in the other house!

Bryce's new favorite thing to do: run from one end of the house to the other screaming. There is not only more space, but he echoes through the house!

Paul's favorite spot: in front of his new 56 inch HD television! Even though he does not have satellite yet (I am stuck at home today waiting on them to come hook it up), he likes to watch DVDs on it. I have to laugh at him because he hooked up the rabbit ears to the tv. It looks kinda funny having rabbit ears on this huge fancy tv!!

My new favorite spot: in my whirlpool bathtub!! Every night, as soon as the boys go to bed, you can find me with a candle lit, soaking in my AWESOME tub!! I feel so small in it, but it has been just the therapy I need to relax and unwind at the end of our BUSY days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so happy you are back online. And I love pictures of the house all covered in snow. You have to take pictures of each of the rooms on the inside once you get them unpacked. Love you! Lindsay