Friday, February 16, 2007

Peanut Butter

I am sure by now everyone has heard about the Peter Pan peanut butter recall. Well, I heard about it from Mom yesterday morning. I got online to see if we had the recalled peanut butter. I have three jars of Peter Pan (because they started selling Honey Roasted Peanut Butter - YUM!!! so I stocked up before they quit selling it).

I bought them at different times, but still ALL THREE JARS ARE RECALLED!!! Luckily, since I got it at Walmart I can supposedly return it there. Apparantly, here anyway, if you bought it at one of 3 stores, you can return it to the store - otherwise you have to mail the lid to Conagra. I don't know that you would really get your money back doing that - by the time you pay for shipping the lid!!

To buy Peter Pan or not to buy Peter Pan. That is the question now!!

No comments: