Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Amazing

Caleb has been home since Monday. His throat has not really bothered him - just the rash. So I asked him if he wanted to go to choir tonight - even though he would have to get dressed. He said yes.

We went to church and I walked through the gym where they have choir 3 or 4 times and Caleb was running around and being crazy and wild every time.

On the way home I asked the boys what they were suppose to do when they got home. They all answered "get ready for bed." Then Caleb started saying that they had school tomorrow and needed to go to bed. "But, I don't know if I will be able to go," he said, "I think I might be too itchy."

"You have not been too itchy while you were at church. I saw you several times and you were running around and being wild."

"Well, I had to keep stopping to scratch my feet!"

I told him that as much running and stuff as he was doing he WAS going to school!! Tomorrow is Mothers Day Out and I NEED a break!!

It is amazing that he is already figuring out how to milk getting out of school. Now he just needs to learn that if he is well enough to play at church - he is well enough to go to school!!!

No comments: