Sunday, February 19, 2006

I Am On A Blogging Role...

Two funny stories from today - then I am done for the day!!

Bryce will not keep his hands out of the front of his pants. I am constantly getting on to him about that so today, after about the 500th time of getting on to him, I told him that if he did not keep his hands off of it, it was going to fall off. Paul had to pipe in and tell him he would then look like me. Well, Caleb is too smart. Later this evening, when I said it again, he said "yeah Mommy would not keep her hands off her private and it fell off," giggling the while he was trying to talk. We just can't say anything around him!!!!

Everynight as part of the tuck in ritual for Bryce lately, I have been teaching him different kisses. We started with the Eskimo kiss, then the butterfly kiss, then HE made up the "Elmo Kiss" (don't know why it is called that). The "Elmo Kiss" is where you give an Eskimo kiss and a regular kiss at the same time (he has an imagination). Well tonight, I asked what kind of kiss he wanted and he said a fish kiss. I have not taught him this one so I can only imagine he was making it up because we had just said goodnight to Fireman (the fish) and blew kisses at him. I made fish lips and went to kiss him and he started giggling uncontrollably. Then he tried to make fish lips and made me giggle uncontrollably!

No comments: