Saturday, February 18, 2006

Catch Up

I have not blogged in a few days due to the craziness of having 2 sick kids home all week. We finally got them over the viruses, and now all three of them have awful coughs and snotty noses. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH THEM?!?!

We went and did grocery shopping, etc. yesterday so that we would be ready if things got as bad as the media made it sound like it would. When we woke up this morning it was white (mainly from sleet though). It has been cold (I know family - not as cold as the rest of you!!) so we pretty much stayed inside. Maybe tomorrow I will venture out and take some pictures for the blog.

The boys were upset because everything has been cancelled this weekend. No basketball, church, nothing. We bought some books for the boys yesterday and also went to the library. Caleb is reading 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. He also got some Hardy Boys books and some R.L. Stine books. He is getting really good at reading and he comprehends what he reads very well! I am very impressed with him! He takes after his Daddy though with the smarts. I love to read, but with Math and Science, stuff like that - that is all Daddy!

No comments: