Monday, February 06, 2006

The Butt...

I am beginning to think that I am the butt of some cosmic joke!! How could someone as girlie as I am end up in a house full of boys? I am having a hard time with the boys lately - just being boys, I suppose. Last night they all went to bed with shampoo in their hair. I know I am an awful mom!! Caleb was in the shower. I heard the other two in the bathroom and went to check on them. Caleb was still in the shower, Isaac was dumping the second bottle of shampoo in the floor of the bathtub, and Bryce had a wet towel he was trying to put in the sink, but instead he had water going all over the floor (from the towel). As if this was not enough, Isaac's Leapster was on the sink, covered in soap suds, and all three of the boys had soap in their hair (Caleb was the only one in the shower though!) I was so mad, I had to put the boys to bed, soap and all!! I could not even clean the bathroom (and I still have not been able to go in and completely clean it) because I was so angry.

After that last thing last night, I wake up to the boys fighting. I got them to school and when I picked them up this afternoon, they immediately started in on fighting again!

I am sorry Mom and Dad for all of the fighting I was a part of when we were growing up!!!! I can do more that imagine.... I also am a true believer that you get what you give!!!!!!!!!! I love you both!!!!

No comments: