Monday, February 20, 2006

Bunko

12 ladies from my Sunday School class have started playing Bunko once a month. Before tonight, I had no idea what Bunko was, but I am always for a night out!!! We had our first meeting tonight. We just met at one of the ladies house and talked about how we were going to play, where we are going to meet, what are we going to eat, etc.

I got a quick example of how to play the game. It seems like it will be fun, once I learn how to play. Most of the women have played - I think only one other lady has not - so we can learn together! I think it will be great. We are meeting once a month - rotating houses. When you host at your house, you fix dinner and buy the gifts. I am hosting in December. I asked for a month way way off so that we could move and get unpacked and decorated before I have a house full of women.

I am so excited about having one night a month OUT!!! I am not going to know what to do!!

No comments: