Sunday, February 19, 2006

BORING

The family is completely bored now. We like to go, so it is no fun when we have weather like this!! It is nice to look at, but...

Isaac is dying to go play some soccer. We went Thursday and got his soccer ball, shinguards and shoes. I have never seen him this excited about anything! He has asked about 100 times this weekend if he could go to the park and practice. His coach called us yesterday to let us know that he is on a team and discuss practices. Our first game is March 4, not a whole lot of time! I guess it is good that they do not take score or have refs for this age!! I hope he kicks butt at the game. He has been through so much...

Caleb is also excited about soccer. He still has one more game of basketball next weekend. I am not sure if they are going to make up the game they missed this weekend because of the weather. If we do that might interfere with soccer games! We took him Friday to get his shoes and shinguards, we however forgot the shinguards. Hopefully the kids will be at school Tuesday and Bryce at Mothers Day Out, so I can run in and get his shinguards without the fight!!

Bryce is also excited about soccer. Sadly, he cannot play and I feel this will not fair well when the season starts! We will get two months of listening to him scream in his stroller or wagon at the games or two months of chasing him off the field while his brothers are playing - we will see!!

I guess I am a true "soccer-mom" with my big suburban taxi-ing around the kids to their various games, schools and other activities. I need to take Moms idea of painting my suburban yellow and black and painting "Mom's Taxi Service." As busy as we are now, I still have another child that has not even started on his activities (unless you count the frequent fire station visits!).

No comments: